Rice paper roll (4 serves)
- 12 x rice paper roll wrappers
- 12 x cooked prawns (already shelled & deveined)
- 200g dried vermicelli noodles
- 1/2 lettuce (oak or iceberg lettuce)
- Small carrot
- 1 cucumber
- Trang Hue’s Hoisin Sauce
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place cooked prawns in a bowl or pot, cover with boiling water for 2 minutes then drain, cut in half.
- Fill larger bowl with cold water, dip the rice paper wrappers into the water for 1 second then take out.
- Can put on plate or rice paper roll rack.
- Julienne the carrot.
- Cut the cucumbers into quarters (length ways) and then de-seed with knife, cut into thin strips.
- Lay the rice paper wrapper on the plate, place on rice paper the lettuce, cucumber, carrot and noodles and start wrapping, then, in the final fold, add the prawn.